Safe and effective retraction—made simple.
A disposable, convenient add-on that allows for retraction and protection of the tongue during suction, by attaching to the vented end of a high volume evacuator (HVE) tip.
- Simple design slides easily onto a high volume evacuator (HVE) tip (sold separately)
- Wrap design ensures strong fit and support
- Curved design ensures comfortable retraction
- Larger surface area makes the HVE tip safer and more effective
- Easily retract without risk of tissue suck
- Meant for single use and easily disposable
- BPA and Latex free
View from a Dental Assistant
– Shannon Pace Brinker, CDA CDD
Instructions for Use
- Spin the HVE tip as you insert it into the LinguaGuard sleeve. Spin until the vent hole aligns with the protruding tab in the LinguaGuard sleeve, locking it in place.
- The retractor should be curved away from the tip of the HVE tip.
- To remove, spin LinguaGuard counterclockwise to disengage it from the HVE tip vent hole
LinguaGuard should not be sterilized or reused. It should be properly discarded in a clinical waste container to prevent transmission of infectious pathogens.